[rspec-users] [OT] SVN Utils from: When to use BDD/TDD w/ external libraries

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Fri Jun 8 14:55:40 EDT 2007

I've been noticing recently that svn doesn't always meet up to
expectations.  For instance, in copying directories:

svn mv dir1/ dir2

will move dir1 into dir2, not the contents of dir1 into dir2.  dir1/*
doesn't work either.

The exchange with David also shows that finding when a piece of
software was removed from a project's log is not a trivial task to do
without a text editor present.

I wonder if it would be worth while developing some shell scripts to
supplement SVN?

Scott