[rspec-users] When to use BDD/TDD w/ external libraries

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Fri Jun 8 13:38:28 EDT 2007

Well, actually my problem wasn't thinking of svn log, but of how I
would get revision/version numbers.  I tried piping svn log to grep
with 'test' as an argument.  Clearly that didn't work.  But even svn
log | grep test2spec didn't give me revision numbers.

How would you have done it, if you were me?

Scott