[rspec-users] autotest bug?

Wincent Colaiuta win at wincent.com
Fri Jun 8 08:48:47 EDT 2007

El 8/6/2007, a las 14:09, Scott Taylor escribió:

> On Jun 8, 2007, at 4:01 AM, Wincent Colaiuta wrote:
>> Have you removed these lines from your spec/spec.opts file (no longer
>> necessary)?
>> --format
>> failing_examples:previous_failures.txt
>> --example
>> previous_failures.txt
> In what revision did that change?!   Is this applicable only to
> rspec_on_rails, or to rspec generally?

I don't remember which exact revision, but I was seeing the exact
same problem until David set me straight in this post <http://

> These lines configure rspec to limit the number of files that get run
> when there are failures, but autotest is doing the same thing so there
> is no need.

I believe that file is specific to rspec_on_rails, in any case.

For the record, when working in a Rails app, each time you do arspec/
rspec_on_rails plugin update I think you should probably run "script/
generate rspec" from the top level of your app; if it tells you that
spec/spec.opts has been modified then you can hit the "d" key to see
a diff of exactly what's changed... In one of the recent RSpec
updates, they dropped those lines from spec/spec.opts.