[rspec-users] Help with spec controller

Gaston Ramos gramos at rectorado.unl.edu.ar
Tue Jun 5 11:56:30 EDT 2007

Hello,

I haven't been able to create a controller spec.
You can see the code here:

http://pastie.caboo.se/67980

The error message I'm getting is:

Spec::Mocks::MockExpectationError in 'PersonController should tell the Person
model to create a new person on POST to create'
Mock 'person' received unexpected message :save with (no args)
/home/gramos/src/rails/dental/config/../app/controllers/person_controller.rb:26:in
`create'
./spec/controllers/person_controller_spec.rb

I can't find what I am doing wrong.

I would appreciate any help. thanks in advance.

--
Gastón Ramos

"I always thought Smalltalk would beat Java, I just didn't know it would be
called 'Ruby' when it did."
 -- Kent Beck