[rspec-users] autotest and rspec_on_rails not happy

Tom Stuart tom at experthuman.com
Tue Jun 5 06:59:18 EDT 2007

On 31 May 2007, at 15:11, Tom Stuart wrote:
> On 31 May 2007, at 12:41, David Chelimsky wrote:
>> I've not heard of this before and can't reproduce it.
> Below is how I can reproduce on a fresh Rails project.

Was anyone (e.g. David) able to reproduce this, let alone fix it?

autotest is integral to my workflow so this bug (if that's what it
is) is essentially preventing me from using RSpec. If anybody has any
vague ideas or suggestions about where to start investigating then
I'll do so, but I don't know anything about RSpec/ZenTest internals
so I don't want to go in completely blind.

Cheers,
-Tom