[rspec-users] rspec

Jonathan Linowes linojon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:01:31 EDT 2007

I have it working, in part, on a couple of my controllers, included a
nested resource one.

Then I decided to try and make a spec for the make_resourceful test
included with the plugin. I started with the
people_controller_spec.rb . There are some questions (see source),
especially the xml.

To get the test going I installed rspec, run script/generate rspec

To begin with a default spec, i ran
   $ script/generate rspec_scaffold person
and do not overwrite files

I'll keep working on this a bit at a time. I really want to get the
nested resource controllers going too.

But if anyone has answers to the issues I've run into so far, please
let me know.

I've attached a copy of the people_controller_spec.rb , and for
reference the people_controller.rb file too

(I'm also cross-posting this on the rspec list)

linoj