[rspec-users] Another attempt for a succinct model validation DSL

Joseph Method tristil at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:13:03 EDT 2007

I think Nicholas has moved on to a different approach, but I agree
that this approach deserves looking at again, in part because it
avoids the opinion about whether a single validation should be a
context or a specification. But lo, rspecishness can be preserved:

http://pastie.caboo.se/67649

IMO, not doing this makes it look declarative and unit/test-y. It's
the difference between

obey!(:me)

and

you.should obey(:me)