[rspec-users] Another attempt for a succinct model validation DSL

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 07:19:05 EDT 2007

On 6/4/07, nicholas a. evans <nick at ekenosen.net> wrote:
> On 6/4/07, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Personally, I think @person.should accept("Danny", "Elfman")
> >
> > ;)
>
> I totally agree, but arbitrary examples aren't my forte.  Perhaps I
> should have stuck with "foo bar", but I had Oingo Boingo on the brain.
>  ;-)

I'm with you re: arbitrary examples. I always have to imagine that
"foo" is the "foo" bird from an old joke and "bar" is the local
watering hole in order to understand such examples.

I've you're going to pick things to reject, maybe they should be stuff
we can all agree on:

@developer.should reject("Service", "Locator")

WDYT?