[rspec-users] Another attempt for a succinct model validation DSL

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:40:59 EDT 2007

On 6/1/07, aslak hellesoy <aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 6/1/07, Joseph Method <tristil at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Well now we're getting much simpler. Instead of a whole new structure,
> > why not just use a custom matcher?
> >
> > http://pastie.caboo.se/67069
> >

> Brilliant!

I agree with aslak on this!

Is descriptive, but not too verbose, is simple but not too cryptic.

Translation: Looks good, are you willing to share it? ;-)

(David and Aslak, I didn't found a example on how to implemente a
custom matcher like Jospeh did, guess I missed a lot of RDocs :-P

--
Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems