[rspec-users] Any liberally-licensed open source projects out there that make good use of RSpec?

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Tue Jul 31 16:40:02 EDT 2007

I've just started DatedBackup (an rsnapshot-like utility), which has
about 500 LOC at the moment.  It is licensed under the GPL, and has
190 example specs.  If you are interested, download the trunk from

svn checkout svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/datedbackup/trunk/
svn checkout http://datedbackup.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk/

It has a DSL baked in, which I know is up your alley.

Of course, Rspec itself would probably be the model if you needed to
look at specs.

Best Regards,