[rspec-users] Any liberally-licensed open source projects out there that make good use of RSpec?

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Tue Jul 31 16:40:02 EDT 2007

I've just started DatedBackup (an rsnapshot-like utility), which has
about 500 LOC at the moment.  It is licensed under the GPL, and has
190 example specs.  If you are interested, download the trunk from
Rubyforge:

svn checkout svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/datedbackup/trunk/
svn checkout http://datedbackup.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk/

It has a DSL baked in, which I know is up your alley.

Of course, Rspec itself would probably be the model if you needed to
look at specs.

Best Regards,

Scott