[rspec-users] MockCov: Proof of concept

Ian Leitch port001 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 04:15:41 EDT 2007

Yeah, only RSpec at the moment, I haven't looked into integrating it with
any of the others. The way it does its magic is tightly coupled with RSpecs
design, specifically the metaclass proxies. Other frameworks may use the
same approach, I don't know.

It can't really be integrated with RCov for the reason above, indeed it
wouldn't be able to produce any meaningful output if RCov were not used in
combination with RSpec.