[rspec-users] have_tag for href with specific link?

Edward Ocampo-Gooding edward.og at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 03:00:39 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I'm trying out this idea of "outside-in" and writing specs for my views
first. Being a person who generally starts with some scribbles of a user
interface and moves right to models, this has yet to be fun, but I'm
giving it a shot.

My question: I'm trying to specify that an index page should show a list
of things, each with a link to a delete action. How would my have_tag
(or whatever I should be using) look like?