[rspec-users] Rails - Mock going out of scope?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 00:34:42 EDT 2007

Here are the errors I'm getting now:

1)
NoMethodError in 'Node instance should return it's parent's language
if it is a child'
undefined method `move_to_child_of' for #<Node:0x34d3110>
./spec/models/node_spec.rb:20:

2)
NameError in 'Node instance should return it's own language if it is root'
undefined local variable or method `parent' for #<Node:0x34b8ef0>
/Users/david/projects/ruby/nodes/config/../app/models/node.rb:7:in
`language_name'
./spec/models/node_spec.rb:16:

What version of rails are you using? And is there a plugin you're
using for nested set?

David