[rspec-users] Rails - Mock going out of scope?

Mikel Lindsaar raasdnil at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:51:38 EDT 2007

Heya David,

Thanks for the reply.

No, that didn't work, get the same error:

NoMethodError in 'Node instance should return it's parent's language
if it is a child'
The error occurred while evaluating nil.name

If I include the fixture :languages, then replace out @language =
mock_model... with

@language = languages(:one)

it all works dandy.  But I'm trying to ween myself off fixtures :)

Regards

Mikel