[rspec-users] RSpec wiki

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Fri Jul 13 12:13:52 EDT 2007

On 13 Jul 2007, at 16:58, Anthony Carlos wrote:

> Thanks for the wiki page. I've logged-in and posted a brief statement
> about our intentions. I'm playing the role of editor here, since, I'm
> not the best at writing examples, and I'm still feeling around for
> boundaries. I don't want to steal someone's writings without their
> consent, but I don't want to sprinkle people's names for each
> concept. Perhaps a thanks to each contributor in one section at the
> end will suffice?

I'm not too worried about my name being attached to a code sample
that involves prodding cows with sticks :)

One thing you might want to try is splitting each example up into its
own page.  You can make a list like this

1.1 Examples
* [GivenWhenThen]
* [SomethingElse]
* ...

then it creates links to pages that are created when  you save some

(Headings are made with 1, 1.1, 1.1.1 etc)

You've used some square brackets to put comments in - they need a \
in front of them to prevent them being treated as links

I might write a couple of examples based on on shared specs /
decomposing classes problems that have come up at work.  If I get
change I'll write them up soon so they can be reviewed