[rspec-users] RSpec wiki

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Fri Jul 13 09:53:44 EDT 2007

On 13 Jul 2007, at 13:07, David Chelimsky wrote:

> We don't right now, nor do we have resources to set one up, so if you
> can set something up that would be awesome.

Ok I cobbled something together on our company wiki (which runs on
XWiki).  I've created an RSpecCollab space - a space is just a group
of pages with common permissions - that is publicly viewable but only
editable by registered users.  It's a bit quirky but the key stuff
seems to work.  Please let me know if I inadvertently gave the whole
world access to our corporate secrets :)

I've made a few accounts which I will send by email in a sec.  If
anyone else wants an account just ask and I will set one up.