[rspec-users] raise_controller_errors

Edward Ocampo-Gooding edward.og at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:45:47 EDT 2007

David Chelimsky wrote:
> On 7/9/07, Edward Ocampo-Gooding <edward.og at gmail.com> wrote:
>> David Chelimsky wrote:
>>> Did you run "ruby script/generate rspec"?
>> Yep; but this time I let it regenerate spec.opts
>>
>> Turns out that the --drb flag is the culprit.
>
> I don't understand how --drb is related to this. You said you were
> seeing a problem with a method that used to be in spec_helper.rb and
> has been removed (raise_controller_errors). What does that have to do
> with --drb?

No, it's always been a virgin generated spec_helper.rb file; I was just
wondering earlier if I was missing something in that.

I previously had --drb in my spec.opts and was having those "undefined
local variable or method `raise_controller_errors'", but after removing
--drb, everything works as expected.

Edward