[rspec-users] Wording describe/it so specdocs look good

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:39:27 EDT 2007

For that simple case, yes. But how about the case where I specify:

Agent "should not be possible for the same user to rate the same
agent twice with same kind of transaction"

The English grammar gets a bit twisty. Perhaps:

Agent "should not allow the same user to rate the same agent twice
with the same kind of transaction"

Thoughts?