[rspec-users] argument constraints docs on www site

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at codeweavers.net
Thu Jul 5 10:36:01 EDT 2007

Thought I had found an actual issue here but turned out it was me
being an idiot.  In the process though, I noticed that the rspec page
docs say you should use ":anything" rather than "anything()",
although it is deprecated.  Any reason for that or does it just need

“If only we’d been written in Ruby.”
Steve from Urbis upon hearing that the junk segment “ALU” is repeated
300,000 times in the human genome

Codeweavers Ltd (Registered in England and Wales No. 04092394. VAT
registration no. 823826816)
Address: Unit 11, Imex Technology Park, ST4 8LJ.     Tel: 0870 443 0888