[rspec-users] Aspects in RSpec 1.0.5

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Wed Jul 4 04:42:01 EDT 2007

On 2 Jul 2007, at 10:22, David Chelimsky wrote:

> IIRC, part of the facet idea was to prepend the facet text to the
> descriptive string:
> describe XP do
>   facet "pair programming" do
>     it "should work better when team members have breath mints" do
>     end
>   end
> end
> XP
> - (pair programming) should work better when team members have
> breath mints

I never knew that :)

> So you could write examples that describe the behaviour's
> description string.

I'll have another go this weekend, again if I get chance...

Just to clear something up, can you define Behaviour and Example for
me?  When I went through the code I got the impression that a
Behaviour is everything in the "describe" block and an Example is
everything in an "it" block.