[rspec-users] Testing route globbing and limitations of get()

David Leal dgleal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:31:14 EDT 2007

Hi David, thanks for your reply.

Regarding the last topic below, there's something about which I'm not quite
clear:

The catchall method that I'm trying to test works by getting a path from the
request object passed to it (during testing it's a TestRequest object). If I
understand correctly, there is no way to test this method without writing an
integration test. But shouldn't the request object honor the path I've set
instead of resetting it?

--
David Leal
969 572 510