[rspec-users] Aspects in RSpec 1.0.5

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Mon Jul 2 05:18:21 EDT 2007

On 27 Jun 2007, at 16:57, David Chelimsky wrote:

> There's an RFE for this in the tracker - wanna contribute this as a
> patch? If you do, please use "facet" instead of "aspect".

I had a quick look at this - didn't get much chance because I had
work to do too.  I had a scan through the specs and code for the
Behaviour class, but I came a bit unstuck because adding the "facet"
method doesn't actually add any behaviour.  So what goes in the
specs?  Is it enough to test that a spec inside a facet (inside a
facet?) runs?  Or a spec inside a facet (inside a facet?) fails?  Or
should I test that specs get added to the list of those due to run?