[rspec-users] rspec + CakePHP

sness snessnet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 22:27:36 EST 2007

I am in a situation where I am going to have to rewrite a working Ruby
on Rails application in CakePHP with PHP5.  I have a whole bunch of
specs written with rspec, and I was wondering if it would be possible
to somehow use these specs to test the Models and Controllers that I
am rewriting in CakePHP.  I am going to be basically just exactly
duplicating the Rails application, with identical class and method
names in PHP.

I know this is perverse, but is it possible?