[rspec-users] should expectation syntax has changed

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 14:55:19 EST 2007

To be clear, this ONLY applies to those of you using trunk and
experimenting with an un-released feature supporting custom
expectations.

To those of you who are, it is now pretty much how it will be
released, so if you use #matches?, failure_message and
negative_failure_message you should be OK.

Cheers,
David