[rspec-users] problems testing a rails controller

Jay Donnell jaydonnell at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 20:02:41 EST 2007

I'm trying to test a rails controller, but my mock
isn't working. Everything looks right to me. Can
someone take a look at it and see if I'm missing
something obvious

http://pastie.caboo.se/33883

Domain.should_receive(:find_domain).once.and_return(domain)

That line in the spec is failing but I don't see why.
If I comment out that line the test passes so it is
running the controller method as far as I can tell.

Thanks,
Jay