[rspec-users] rspec and set_table_name?

Matt Allen matt at iseekgolf.com
Sun Jan 14 02:40:49 EST 2007

Hi Richard;

I use set_table_name too.

Here is my set-up.

product.rb
class Product < ActiveRecord::Base
 set_table_name "cart_products"
end

product_spec.rb
context "A product with fixtures loaded" do
 set_fixture_class :cart_products => 'Product'
 fixtures :cart_products
end

Your fixtures should be the same name as you table, so in my case
cart_products.

HTH,
Matta

Richard Sandilands did write the following on 14/01/2007 1:51 PM:

--
Matt Allen
iseekgolf.com