[rspec-users] svn reorganized?

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 16:03:42 EST 2007

When installing from trunk, the location (apparently) is:

svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/rspec/trunk/rspec_on_rails

This page (http://rspec.rubyforge.org/tools/rails.html) mentions
trunk as being:

script/plugin install svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/rspec/trunk/vendor/
rspec_on_rails/vendor/plugins/rspec

It is tagged as being for rSpec 0.6.3

This page (http://rspec.rubyforge.org/documentation/rails/index.html)
mentions trunk as being:

script/plugin install svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/rspec/trunk/
rspec_on_rails/vendor/plugins/rspec_on_rails

The point is that the former is wrong with respect to trunk and (IMO)
should be revised to point to the 0.7.5 and later trunk installation.

Steve