[rspec-users] svn reorganized?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 14:51:54 EST 2007

Where are you seeing the wrong doc? I'm looking at this:

http://rspec.rubyforge.org/documentation/rails/install.html

and I see the correct path for tagged versions (0.7.5 and later)

svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/rspec/tags/REL_X_Y_Z/rspec_on_rails/vendor/plugins/rspec_on_rails

and the current trunk:

svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/rspec/trunk/rspec_on_rails/vendor/plugins/rspec_on_rails

Is there another page that you are seeing the wrong information?

Thanks
David