[rspec-users] spec not running in TextMate

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 10:00:54 EST 2007

Let's narrow it down a little to see if this is a problem with the
bundle or your environment.

Try this:

1) Create a file called foo.rb
2) Add one line to it: require 'rubygems'
3) Open it in TextMate
4) Run it from TextMate (Cmd-R - Run)

Do you get the same error? If so, your environment is bad.

Aslak