[rspec-users] spec command and windows

Wayne Vucenic waynev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 22:55:06 EST 2007

Hi Brian,

It looks like c:\ruby\bin isn't in your PATH environment variable on
Windows.  (I've had problems with the OneClickInstaller not adding
this directory to the PATH).  If this is true, adding it to PATH
should solve your problem.

> Could rspec be run from ruby instead?

This is similar to a question I was going to ask on this list.  I'm
trying to figure out how to run a xyz_spec.rb file from within my IDE,
rather than having to use spec on the command line.   Can anyone tell
me how to do this?

Wayne Vucenic
No Bugs Software
Ruby, C#, and Erlang Agile Contract Programming in Silicon Valley