[rspec-users] Using a subversion repository to spec in a rails app

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Tue Feb 27 07:34:52 EST 2007

Is it a bad practice to use a subversion repository to the trunk of
rspec and rspec_on_rails?  Or rather, is it doomed to fail, since my
gem will always be out of date?

I know I can't use spec, installed from gem,s if I have the latest
revision of rspec and rspec_on_rails checked into my plugins
directory.  But I should still be able to use it with the --drb
option, correct?

I'm having a new set of bugs with my repository update to Revision