[rspec-users] drbspec - "no server running"

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Mon Feb 26 02:06:44 EST 2007

On Feb 26, 2007, at 12:41 AM, aslak hellesoy wrote:

> On 2/26/07, Scott Taylor <mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com> wrote:
>>
>> I've created a little 30 second screen cast to show the problem:
>>

> Hey, that's a neat bug report format!

Well, there is nothing quite like sitting in a room with someone to
watch them reproduce the bug; words can be vague.  I suppose that
this is the closest I'll get to that ideal bug report...(at least
over the internet).  Plus, I've been looking to put that $70 that
I've spent on screencasting software to work.

I have my project svn'ed, with an externals on the rspec and
rspec_on_rails repositories.  I'm at revision 1536 - Is this correct
for RC1?  Do I also need to update the gem?

Best,

Scott