[rspec-users] drbspec - "no server running"

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 00:41:51 EST 2007

On 2/26/07, Scott Taylor <mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com> wrote:

> I've created a little 30 second screen cast to show the problem:

Hey, that's a neat bug report format!

Please try to uninstall your current RSpec release and install 0.8 RC1
release - I think your problem will be gone.

http://www.nabble.com/-ANN--RSpec-0.8.0-RC1-t3245509.html

In 0.8 you have to say spec --drb instead of drbspec (see the release notes)

Also, for the future, please remember to tell us what versions of
OS/Ruby/RSpec/Rails you're running. (ok, I could see you have a mac
:-)

HTH,
Aslak