[rspec-users] drbspec - "no server running"

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Sun Feb 25 22:33:08 EST 2007

I've created a little 30 second screen cast to show the problem:

http://railsnewbie.com/files/screencasts/rspec_on_rails-
no_server_running.mov

All I did before this, as I've said in the previous email, was
generate a controller with:

./script/generate rspec_controller -c CollectiveDictionary index show

Best,

Scott