[rspec-users] [0.8.0-RC1] problem with drbspec

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 08:22:14 EST 2007

drbspec is replaced w/ a command line option for the spec command:

spec spec/models/user_spec.rb --drb

This is documented in two places (that you may not know about) - in
the website docs (the ones you have to download for 0.8 - see Tools >
Spec Runner) and also in the spec command itself:

$ spec
No files specified.
Usage: spec [options] (FILE|DIRECTORY|GLOB)+