[rspec-users] Rails: Specing libraries

Chad Humphries chad at spicycode.com
Sat Dec 22 14:20:37 EST 2007

Caleb,

In most cases you could just create a lib folder under spec with your
new file in it.  For example if you have:

lib/my_extension.rb

You would have:

spec/lib/my_extension_spec.rb

That starts out something like:

require File.expand_path(File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/../../spec_helper')

describe MyExtension do

And that should about do it.

--
Chad Humphries