[rspec-users] StoryRunner docs/guidance

Kerry Buckley kerry at kerrybuckley.com
Fri Dec 21 17:40:32 EST 2007

On 21 Dec 2007, at 19:59, Jonathan Leighton wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Are there any plans for better documentation for the new StoryRunner
> feature? I tried to use it today (with Rails), and had a hard time
> getting my head around whether I was doing it "right" and exactly what
> things are appropriate to test at that level (this might be
> exacerbated
> by the fact that I've never really used integration testing that
> much).
> A full example of testing a Rails controller would be extremely useful
> to me.

No idea whether I'm doing it right either, but I've posted my
experiences, with some sample code, here:

http://www.kerrybuckley.com/2007/11/07/driving-selenium-from-the-rspec-story-runner-rbehave/

Obviously the bits that force it to use rspec trunk from an odd
directory aren't needed any more.

Hope it helps,

Kerry