[rspec-users] new home for the rspec website

Ed Howland ed.howland at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:37:29 EST 2007

On Dec 14, 2007 9:59 AM, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 14, 2007 9:28 AM, Bart Zonneveld <loop at superinfinite.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 14 dec 2007, at 16:05, David Chelimsky wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > The 1.1.0 docs are there. The 1.0.8 docs are still at
> > > http://rspec.rubyforge.org for the time being. We'll be archiving them
> > > at the new site soon.
> >
> > Sweet!
> > Any idea when the docs for the plain text Stories are online?
> > I'm struggling with something like When I POST to /posts with :name =>
> > "Post Title", :body => "Body" at the moment.

+1

If I might suggest a simple addition to the site. Just fill out the
part "(detail left out for brevity)" on the story on the front page.
IOW, put the detail back in somewhere for clarity.  That would get a a
lot of folks jump-started on Stories. At least have the require
statements and list the needed helpers.

Thanks
Ed