[rspec-users] RSpec 1.1.0 (Rails) --- Supported Rails Versions?

Shane Mingins smingins at elctech.com
Mon Dec 17 15:55:26 EST 2007

Hi

Just a quick question .... what backward versions of Rails will the
1.1.0 versions of RSpec and Spec::Rails support?

I think I maybe under the (incorrect) impression that I had to go to
Rails 2.0 for 1.1.0

Cheers
Shane

Shane Mingins
ELC Technologies (TM)
1921 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Phone: +64 4 568 6684
Mobile: +64 21 435 586
Email:  smingins at elctech.com
AIM:     ShaneMingins
Skype: shane.mingins

(866) 863-7365 Tel - Santa Barbara Office
(866) 893-1902 Fax - Santa Barbara Office

+44 020 7504 1346 Tel - London Office
+44 020 7504 1347 Fax - London Office

http://www.elctech.com

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended
for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, you
must not copy, forward, distribute or take any action in reliance on
it. If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.