[rspec-users] rSpec troubles

Michael Riley wdperson at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 11:15:29 EST 2007

Hello All,

    I am hoping someone can help me.  I am having a nightmare of a time trying to get rSpec to work.  It was working at one time, but I tried installing Zentest to get autotest to work with rSpec and it's been downhill ever since.  Here are the gems I have installed in my rails app:

ZenTest 3.6.1 if it matters (technically this is in my Ruby gems list and not in my vendor directory of my rails app).
Rails - version 2.0.1
rSpec on Rails (revision 3166).  Fixed one error by finding that you must use the latest version with edge rails.

The current error I am getting is:
custom_require.rb:27 in 'gem_original_require': no such file to load -- spec/example/configuration (MissingSourceFile)

Wouldn't rSpec install all the necessary files or am I missing another gem?

thanks for any assistance.
Mike Riley