[rspec-users] new home for the rspec website

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:14:54 EST 2007

On 12/14/07, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 14, 2007 9:12 AM, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 12/14/07, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > We've moved the rspec website to http://rspec.info. We want
> > > http://rspec.org, of course, but someone is squatting on and has yet
> > > to respond to my email :(
> > >
> > > The 1.1.0 docs are there.
> >
> > Cool.
> >
> > You might want to change the upgrade instructions page to use the http
> > instead of svn urls.
> Done. Thanks.

I'm having trouble finding any documentation on nested from the
description on your blog they look like an alternate/hierarchical way
to do what shared groups did before.  Am I thinking about them the
right way?

Also, I know that it might be competition for your upcoming book, but
the doc wouldn't be available in a form which was more amenable to
producing nice hardcopy, would it?  I'd manually massaged the old
1.0.8 version on rubyforge into a pages document, but that was a pain.
 If not, I'd volunteer to help, if I can scrape up the bandwidth.

Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby