[rspec-users] namespaced controllers

Thijs Cadier thijs at 80beans.com
Wed Dec 12 18:57:17 EST 2007

Hi David,

You might have taken my message the wrong way. I didn't mean to say I was
annoyed because the Rspec team hasn't delivered a solution for my problem. I
was trying to say that I'm annoyed by the consequences of this problem, in a
friendly way.

I actually had a look at the Rspec code, but I quickly saw that I'm not able
to fix a problem like this with my level of understanding of the Rspec

Anyway, I hope this issue stays on the radar and I'll do a bit more research
myself to see if I can find the cause.