[rspec-users] help please

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:58:13 EST 2007

Hey all,

Rails just got tagged 2.0.0, and then 2.0.1. Unfortunately, it
includes a changeset from yesterday that breaks rspec's pre_commit
task. I do not have cycles to address this until tonight, and I
suspect that everyone is going to be grabbing the 2.0.1 release and
become sad when RSpec won't work with it.

If any of you (especially Josh Knowles, who added the feature to rails
that is breaking rspec :), care to come up w/ a patch I can take the
few minutes necessary to get it in to trunk.

http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645/tickets/171
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/changeset/8324
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/10377

Cheers,