[rspec-users] Does mock_model's :null_object option work?

Al Chou hotfusionman at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 10:36:04 EST 2007

Uh, shouldn't they both work?   I use TRUE (and FALSE) because I like the facts that a) they stand out typographically and b) they are Ruby constants.  I can't believe the case of the letters matters, unless you are doing something meta-programmingy rather than just passing the value through to whatever is receiving it....