[rspec-users] Need help mocking this out

Fischer, Daniel me at danielfischer.com
Tue Dec 4 00:25:07 EST 2007

I also have another problem, when I am trying to do the similar strategy for
XML based speccing it fails on saying nil.to_xml
Arg..

And all it is, is the following => (with a before_filter on login required)
but still, it's just current_user.

  def show
    @writing = current_user.writings.find(params[:id])

    respond_to do |format|