[rspec-users] Can module spec use fixtures?

Shaker flyeminent at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:31:58 EDT 2007

Good morning, dear fellows:
    I'd like to recall one question I posted yesterday. I am writing specs
for ruby modules. Some of the modules do some data process in the test
database. Because 'fixtures' is undefined (Am I correct?) in module specs,
spec of certain module (e.g. delete data form database) will affect other
specs of other modules (e.g. try to access the deleted data). My observation
is all the modules specs share only a copy of test data.
    If I am correct, are there any way of avoiding this, and providing a
copy of initial test data (like fixtures do) for each module spec?
    Thanks
    Regards.