[rspec-users] Can Rspec do module spec? What if module uses test data?

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 03:54:07 EDT 2007

Here is an example from RSpec's own specs:

    describe Enumerable do
      def each(&block)
        ["4", "2", "1"].each(&block)

      it "should be included in examples because it is a module" do
        map{|e| e.to_i}.should == [4,2,1]

If you pass the module to describe it will automatically be included
in each of your it blocks, so you're right at home!