[rspec-users] Formatting runner output as HTML

Cody P. Skidmore cody at skidmore.us
Fri Aug 17 23:22:01 EDT 2007

I found documentation on Runner & calling Spec on the command line.  I'm
able to run it on multiple models or a single one and format the output as
HTML now.  Previously I used the Rake task expecting it to behave the same
way passing --format html:path/to/file.html or setting it somehow in
spec.opts.  But I'm not quite there yet.  Should the Rake task work the same
way or is everyone just calling Spec instead?

With Sincere Regards,

Cody P. Skidmore