[rspec-users] ActsAsList specs

Steve Tooke steve.tooke at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:57:40 EDT 2007

Hmm that's true.

If the acts_as_list implementation changed, or is removed then this
isn't going to work. But you don't really want to go down the rabbit
warren of checking that the whole of the acts_as_list implementation
works as expected, as presumably that's already tested.

Perhaps I'm just being over complicated, and you could just mock the
call to acts_as_list?

Of course that still wouldn't guard against the acts_as_list behaviour
changing to something that doesn't match what you were trying to

Thanks, more to think about!