[rspec-users] Backtrace tweaker - broken or me?

Jay Levitt lists-rspec at shopwatch.org
Mon Aug 13 17:41:27 EDT 2007

Using 1.0.8, I just realized that I've been scrolling through pages of
backtraces when rspec is supposed to clean them up for me.  This is a
new development machine, so I'm not sure if older versions worked or
not.  I'm running Ruby 1.8.6, Rails edge, Mac OS X 10.4.10.

I've verified that the QuietBacktraceTweaker is the one that's running.
  However, error.backtrace seems to have only one big element in it
(with multiple lines separated by \n), that whole line gets ignored
because it matches, and then the whole backtrace gets printed out anyway
somehow.  I'm heading home and don't have time to dig into it right now,
but has anyone else seen this?

Jay Levitt